Girl Scout Workshops
Pintervention can help your troop earn their badges while having tons of creative fun! The best part is, we do all the prep and clean up! Scout events require a minimum of 8 participants and include a dedicated staff member to lead your event. All workshops are $10-$15 per child. (We will gladly work with you to customize class offerings to better suit the needs of your troop!)
- Daisy Flower Garden – Each girl will paint a terra cotta pot with one of the various plants that represent the Girl Scout Law and/or different countries and will also learn how to plant a seed and care for a house plant.
- Between Earth and Sky – The girls will learn about the origin of a dream catcher and will create their own.
- 3 Cheers for Animals – Each girl will make pom-pom animal, a habitat for their animal and will learn how to care for each animal.
- Potter – Each girl will make a clay owl tray using various tools and crafting supplies.
- Painting – Each girl will learn about different painting techniques and will create a Girl Scout rainbow canvas conveying their own chosen technique, personal mood and style.
- Snacks – Each troop will work together to make a homemade sweet, savory and/or healthy snack. (choose 2)
- Jeweler – Each girl will make a gods eye necklace and learn where the gods eye originated.
- Drawing – Each girl will create a personal logo using a sketch pad and pencil and will then create their logo on poster board using a variety of DIY tools and supplies found throughout the studio.
- Business Owner – Your troop will learn how to start a business from concept to reality and the importance of customer service skills by acting out different scenarios. They will then create a logo with different media to represent a business idea they would like to start someday.
- Book Artist – Each girl will make a mini scrapbook using various book making techniques. These books can be used to record and capture all of their memories and activities completed with the Girl Scouts.
- Wood Worker – Each girl will use various types of paper to decoupage a wooden initial or each girl will use various tools such as a hammer and level to make a bird house.
- Collage – Each girl will make a US map collage out of various paper and painting techniques.
- Room Makeover – Choose from a variety of home décor projects. (customize this class)
Schedule Your Girl Scout Troop’s Workshop
Contact us at (913) 828-2400 or email@example.com to get your workshop scheduled today.